Monday, December 24, 2012

One Year & Counting



ITS OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! I cant believe it has been one year since I wrote my first post on this blog. I remember that day as if it was imprinted in my brain so I can never forget. It started with just your average boy thinking of what he wanted to do with his life and in the end decided to create this blog to express himself and his thoughts. To express the great things life can offer and to one way or another bring a smile to a random reader throughout the world. Thank you!! A thousand times, thank you, to all those readers that keep reading and sharing. Love you guys with every molecule in my body!! Looking foward for this coming year, hope you guys are ready cause some changes are coming to the blog!! (Good ones! :) VB Production and I cant express how grateful we are!! Hope you have a marvelous day with fam. and friends!! 

Merry Christmas and happy ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment: