Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Wish List


Lets face it, we all still write letters to that imaginary being that wears a big red suit and scream
"ho ho ho" at Christmas eve!! Dont try to hide the fact, yeah im talking to you! All of you write letters of things you want for Christmas so people have an idea of what to buy you right! So yeah that counts as a christmas list!! And who is to judge you?? Me, your parents, your friends, society?? NO!! You sit down and write that letter cause fellow readers, I have one as well!! LOL!! 


All I want for Christmas is:
1. Lord of the Rings Extended Blu-ray edition (cause im a nerd for it and my precious is calling me!! ;))
2. Billabong Surfboard ( Its time for a new one!! Mine is sort of old!!)
3. Red Vans Baseball Jacket ( I love old school and vintage stuff and this will give my soul a bit of vintage nostalgia.)
4. Coffeemaker ( I dont have one and desperately need one to function during my day!)
5. Books ( really dont care what type of books, encyclopedias, novels, their old favorites! Just something new!!)
6. Oakley Frogs ( I love those glasses!!)
7. Vans Shoes ( need new pair mine are about to go bye bye!)



No comments:

Post a Comment