Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Changing booth the New Photo Booth



Now a days finding a good photo booth can be quite a journey. Especially now, that technology is rising and most of the stuff we couldnt do, now we can with just a click of the finger. So for those who have a bit of a vintage nostalgia and want to keep following the traditions with your own modern twist, I am going to tell you guys one of my versions of a photo booth which so happens to be a changing booth!! 

When I go on a shopping rampage, I am the first willing to try new clothe. I am obsessed with jackets and its many families like sweaters, cardigans, hoodies, etc. Therefore when I choose all of the clothe (or jackets!) I want to try, I call for a worker and tell them "i wish to try the clothe on." The workers ever so kindly open the door to the changing booth not knowing what is to happen in there. I go in and boom!! The booth is my own personal photo studio, I go crazy with the camera and take as many photos as I want. There is a reason for it! Ill explain later in another post.

Once done trying out the clothe I look at the pictures and decide what im taking and what stays. Then with the many apps we have now a days for editing, I give the pictured a bit of lomo-ish, vintage feel to it. One way or another creating my own personal photo booth in a changing booth!

I encourage you guys to try it out and send the pictures to us so we can make a collage and show it on the blog!! Looking forward to hear from you guys!! You can send them via:

e-mail:  voyagedbosch@hotmail.com
Twitter: here! 
Facebook: here!

No comments:

Post a Comment