Friday, January 18, 2013

My first #OOTD


For the first time I decide to do an #OOTD and I have to say I had a great experience. The sun was shining, the breeze was cold and I had finished doing chores, so I decided to do a fashion post. I hope that in the future I can bring you guys more #OOTD! Hope you enjoy and like some of the changes done to the blog. I also want to give you a heads up for ill be talking more on fashion, art, photography and other topics. VB Productions and I are still working on some changes but in the meantime will be blogging away! Hope you had great holiday vacations!! 

___________________________________________________________

Por primera vez decidí hacer un #OOTD y tengo que decirles que tuvimos una gran experiencia. El sol brillaba, la brisa era fría y había terminado de hacer las tareas domésticas, así que decidí hacer un post de la moda. Espero que en el futuro pueda traerles mas #OOTD! Espero que les haya gustado algunos de los cambios realizados en el blog y el post. También quiero avisarles que estaré hablando más acerca de la moda, el arte, la fotografía y otros temas. VB Productions y yo todavía estamos trabajando en algunos cambios, mientras tantos seguiré posting mas cosas! Espero que hayan tenido unas estupendas vacaciones de navidades y muchas felicidades en el año nuevo!



What im wearing:

Black Knit Three-Button Blazer-Banana Republic
I love NY-Ebay
Matix Nigel Black Jeans-PacSun
Black Converse-Journeys 
Wayfare Sunglasses & Vintage Watch- Presents

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1/19/2013

    Love your first OOTD!! Hope you get inspired to do more, great blog btw!

    ReplyDelete