Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tips from Bosch: Loving yourself will help you love others!


I figured since today is 12-12-12 and people are speculating its the end of the world why not take a last picture for the blog. But the difference about this picture among others that I have taken is that this one is really simple. Simple pose and my really shitty and yet simple webcam and me!! No fixing makeup at last minutes, no combing my hair, nada, nothing! Its just me in my favorite holiday hoodie and drinking great coffee! I didn't even brush my teeth before taking this picture, lol!! I wanted to share with you guys something that I learned from this small spiritual journey I underwent through. Something that might sound selfish but it really isn't and well might be of help to you. You gotta learn how to love yourself! You got to know yourself, what makes you who you are! Do you define yourself or does society choose who you are? Learn to trust yourself, your mind and body.Understand them, learn them cause they are what makes you!! Think about it!

Beautiful morning over here! Happy 12-12-12, hope you guys have a good day!!
Merry Christmas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment