Saturday, December 22, 2012

December 22, 2o12

Today was a pretty long day!! Woke up early, to see my beautiful dog on my bed. Spoke with a couple of my crew and talked about the upcoming anniversary of the blog. Worked on some applications for university, and wrote a morning post. At noon I got ready to go do some last minute Christmas shopping and had a great time in the stores. Went to the mall's local Starbucks and bought myself a coquito frappuccino! ;)
Walked around and marveled the Christmas decorations and then headed back home. On my way home I took a beautiful sunset picture of the road, once home started wrapping all of the gifts!! God I cant wait for Christmas Eve!!
___________________________________________________________

Hoy fue un día muy largo!! Me despierto temprano para ver a mi  hermosa perra acostada en mi cama  Hable con mi equipo a ver que podíamos hacer para el aniversario del blog. Al mediodía me prepare para hacer unas compras navideñas de ultima hora. En  el mall vi un Starbucks y me compre un Coquito frappuccino! ;)
Camine un poco y vi las decoraciones y me fui para casa! De camino a casa le tome una foto al atardecer y cuando llegue empece a envolver los regalos!! Dios mio no puedo esperar hasta la víspera de navidad! 


2 comments:

  1. What's my Christmas present??? lol. The Adventures of My Bosch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to wait till we see each other!! lol

    ReplyDelete