Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Travel Diary: Palomino

                                   Location:  Palomino, PR



This long weekend was one of the best and yet dangerous weekends of the month! My family and I decided to join a group of friends in their little boat get together at Palominos. I have to say I got burned badly!! But I have to look at the bright side, at least I wont look pale for a while. The weather was great, the wind was perfect and at night the stars were at its best! 












To finish our long weekend we decided to stop at Brass Cactus, in Luquillo.  Man was that Kahlua & Bailey Cheesecake good!!!








photos  ©Christian Bosch

Travel Notes:
  • Use Sunblock!
  • If you think anchors aren't heavy, let me tell you from the gecko! They are!
  • Lasers are so much fun! Need to learn how to sail one.

Great weekend, good food and sunsets! Hope you enjoyed your long weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment