Friday, February 17, 2012

Dream House, location of the moment!


Once I managed to save enough money to build my dream house. One of the places I am thinking of making it is in Santorini, Greece! It is one of the most beautiful, calming, relaxing and extravagant places on this planet. Great beaches, good food, and unique architecture, what more could you ask for?






I would look for a house probably one floor, with lots of windows facing the ocean. I would like a patio where I could chill with friends, read a book or even be able to dip in the pool. A big kitchen wont be so bad since I fancy cooking. And the bathroom has to be extravagant. I believe your bathroom is one of the most important things in your house. It is the only place you will be able to escape to when you want a bit of freedom and silence. So therefore a good and comfortable bathroom and big bedrooms would be ideal in my dream house!




No comments:

Post a Comment