Tuesday, February 14, 2012

And I Realized Something!

Valentines Day! A day were lover express their passion to one another. A day were people express gratitude to their close friends. 
What did I do for Valentines Day? I managed to convince my mom on letting me spend the day at my old school. In which I came to the conclusion that I will be returning! I cant believe it took me 6 month to actually understand what my inner-self was trying to tell me. People are so convinced I love Carvin. But I dont, ever since I set foot in that place everything seemed wrong. And deep down inside, I have this humongous regret for leaving  Colegio Hector Urdaneta!I miss the sun, the beach, the people, the way everything is. Trust me I gave Carvin a chance, but every time it would just let me down even more.


I am the person I am today because of my old school. I am not the real Christian Bosch if im not in Colegio Hector Urdaneta. The school itself is my home and my childhood and my everything. And what better way to spend my senior year in the place where everything started? So therefore I came to the conclusion. I will be returning and Ill leave the gutter of the other school. I hope you all had a great Valentines Day cause I now I did!!


"Love is the flower you got to let grow."
John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment