Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bucket List: Watch Florence + The Machine in Concert!


I must see Florence + The Machine in concert before I die!! I just must!! You know when you know an artist and not everybody cares or truly loves that artist. Well this is my artist. Her voice is full of emotion, life and everything an artist needs to make them seem grandeur. Just imagine a bit of Celine Dion mixed with Adele and other renown artists. Thats how good Florence + The Machine are. Or at least thats how good I see them. People might disagree with me, but I will be their fan till the end. And I dream of the day in which I will be able to sing along to her songs live in concert!


She currently has two albums, Lungs & Ceremonial. Both of them well known and loved through UK and USA. She has a liking for vintage collection and clothing. Shes my inspiration and my idol. Forever live Florence and her music. Below I will future a video of my favorite song from her new albums Ceremonials. If you are curious to know whats my favorite song from the other album that would be Cosmic Love! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment