Saturday, February 11, 2012

Oh Happy Day!!





Today was amazing! It was the first time my best friend, Yomarie, managed to hang out with me and another close friend. You see we have been planning for her to hang out with us.But most of the time she cant go due to her parents or because we just didnt plan correctly. Gladly that wasn't a problem today!! 


We managed to eat pizza and go to Maggie Moo's. After that we just ate our ice-cream in the car and joked around the whole night. Nana (another great friend of mine that forms my love triangle) got crazy with the camera and started taking photos at everything. That was my happy day. A simple day that will be remembered forever. It will be another scar of happiness in my blog. For it is the simple things that we remember the most.



"I have no clue"



"My sister being the mature one"



photos  ©Christian Bosch

As a final picture Ill leave you with my friend going all berserk on the car. You all have a great night, need to get some sleep!!





1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. It was a great way to spend the day. LOL. :-) Can't wait til next time. :-D

    ReplyDelete