Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Snapshots of the Month!



1-Waiting for my ride to get the board on the boat. -__-
 2- Celebrating New Years with our mojitos in Culebra! 
3- Friends sail boat, so purty! 
4- Us returning to P.R.
 5- New Years concert! 
6- Idk! What are snapshots for! ;)
 7-On the set of POTC 5
 8- Let the sun shine on me. 
9- Mango margarita for the end of the  journey from Culebra!

1- Holiday readings! 
2- Its so damn cold in ma house...
3- Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara make a hot couple! 
4- Leftover lunch, chimichangas or so they say.
5- Early thee Kings present
6- I suck doing makeup! But look at the bright side I made my mom look like a guy!
7- Im a happy person...
8. Cause I found the best mints ever made!
9. And that makes me a winner!!
10- My inner animal!! (Im so awkward and yet sexy at the same time!)
11- Real three kings present!! Guess I have lots to read this few month! 
12. Last but not least the smexy Sasha being cute! :3

This coming year is going to be awesome and full of good stuff, I just feel it in every particle within me! I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for reading and following me this far! I really appreciate it and I know 2013 has great things for you as well. I don't know about you but when 2012 left I felt like a huge burden was taken away from me and im taking that as a good omen!! You guys rock and happy late new years and Tuesday!!
________________________________________________________________________

Este año que viene va a ser impresionante y lleno de cosas buenas, lo siente en cada partícula dentro de mí! Quiero aprovechar esta oportunidad para agradecer a todos por leer y seguir el blog! Se los agradezco mucho y sé que 2013 tiene grandes cosas para ustedes también. Yo no sé, pero cuando se fue 2012 me sentí como si una enorme carga fue levantada de mis hombros y voy a tomar eso como una buena señal! Ustedes son los mejores y feliz martes y año nuevo!


No comments:

Post a Comment