Monday, January 28, 2013

It had to be Blue #OOTD






New #OOTD, what better way to end a Monday!! After a rough and horrible day at school I decided it was time to relax and give myself some me time. This #OOTD was inspired by the blue of my day and the song that helped me go through it, "It had to be you" sang by Frank Sinatra. If you had a hard day listen to Franky and you will be at ease with yourself, trust me!! I ended my day listening to his greatest hits and reading, The Girl who played with Fire (which is KICK-ASS!!) Hope you all had a great Monday and not so blue as mine!! :S
__________________________________________________________

Nuevo #OOTD, qué mejor manera de terminar un lunes!? Después de un día duro y horrible en el colegio decidí que era tiempo de relajarse y darme un poco de tiempo solitario. Este 
#
OOTD fue inspirado por el día azul y la canción que me ayudó a pasar por ella, "Tenía que ser tú" cantada por Frank Sinatra. Si usted ha tenido un día difícil escuchar a Franky no es una mala idea, confía en mí! Terminé mi día escuchando sus grandes éxitos y leyendo la novela, La Chica que Jugaba con Fuego ( esa novela esta A FUEGO!!) Espero que todos hayan tenido un gran lunes y no tan azul y malo como el mio! :S

What im wearing: 
Light Blue Sweater ( It was a present from my mom which she bought in Gap)
Slim Fit-Medium Wash ( Men21 here)
Rylander Canvas Boat Shoes ( Ralph Lauren Store here
Heineken Backbag ( won at a regatta!) 
Watch and jewelry ( Fossil & local stores) 

1 comment: