Saturday, January 26, 2013

Unique Tattoo Inspirations!




As a child I stated I would never get a tattoo, because my body wasn't a piece of paper to be drawn on and I just didn't see the point of it. But then I started to grow up and realized that having a tattoo is really not that bad! To have a tattoo is to have some kind of hidden symbol or message in your body, to have a tattoo is to have a piece of art. Its just like zombie boy and his kick-ass tattoos! He started to tattoo himself cause he wanted to expose his body as an art project. Look at him now, his a famous model and has appeared in many runways and music videos. So this past holidays a desire grew within me and made me brainstorm the possibilities of getting a tattoo. I still don't know what designs I want for my tattoo, but I have to say I do like the simple ones. I like the elephants tattoos and the ones of linear art are just beautiful! I guess I wouldn't mind creating my own as well, but if I do in fact get my first tattoo it would be on my right wrist and im really liking the Omega sign! 

Which one do you like the most? What is your thoughts on getting a tattoo and do you have one of your own!?
If you want to read more of Zombie Boy you can click here!
photos via pinterest

___________________________________________________________

Cuando era niño me dije que nunca llegaría a tener un tatuaje porque mi cuerpo no era un pedazo de papel para dibujar y yo simplemente no veía el punto en los tatuajes. Pero luego empecé a crecer y me di cuenta de que tener un tatuaje no es realmente tan malo! Tener un tatuaje es tener algún tipo de símbolo o mensaje oculto en tu cuerpo, tener un tatuaje es tener una obra de arte. Miren a "Zombie Boy" sus tatuajes están en la madre! El empezó a tatuarse el cuerpo porque quiso exponerlo como un proyecto de arte. Mírenlo ahora, es un famoso modelo y ha aparecido en muchos vídeos de música. Así que estas navidades pasadas el deseo de un tener un tatuaje crecía dentro de mí y me hizo pensar en las posibilidades de por fin tener uno. Sigo sin saber qué diseños quiero para mi tatuaje, pero tengo que decir que me gustan los sencillos. Me gustan los tatuajes de los elefantes pero los del arte lineal son simplemente hermoso! Supongo que me gustaría crear mi propio, pero si lo hago en realidad estoy pensando de hacerme mi primer tatuaje en mi muñeca derecha y la verdad que me esta gustando el signo de Omega!

Cual fue el mas que te gusto? Cual es tu opinión en hacerse un tatuaje? 
fotos vía pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment