Friday, January 13, 2012

Why Blog?

Right now I am in that time of life where you have such a huge mess on top of you. College is near, you don't know what you want to do. But you do know you want money! Your future plans do not go at par with your parents. You have no idea what to expect from the future, and you feel like a stray dog lost in the streets. 

So, why make a blog now!?

Sure it has gone through my mind, who will read this... why waste time on this,who will care? Well I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that by starting this sort of weird "live journal" , I will be able to organize combine and wrap together things of my life with the things I fancy and hopefully learn a bit more about me! (Yes I know I cant get any cornier than that.) 

I welcome you all!(And by all I mean all who would like to keep reading and all who really don't give a damn.) But this is something i'm doing for me. This is the place where I can complain, gloat the things I do, empty myself out, write about the things that inspire me and best of all still be me.
                In the end just be "Christian Bosch!" 

                                           Photo taken by ©Christian Bosch

No comments:

Post a Comment