Thursday, January 26, 2012

Studying at Starbucks...


Today was the first time I got to go out with my fellow friends from the new school! I have to say I actually had a great time. I mean we were meant to be studying and we sort of did. But most of the time we were just joking around and wasting money at Starbucks. We bought two big cinnamon rolls, one coffee cake, two mocha frappuccino and one Java Chip frappuccino(mine!). BTW for those of you who haven't tried the Java Chip frapuccino, I recommend you do! 


photos  ©Christian Bosch

The Java Chip frappuccino is composed of coffee with rich mocha-flavored sauce blended with milk, chocolaty chips and ice. Topped with sweetened whipped cream and chocolate-flavored drizzle. I usually order the White Mocha but I have decided to try out every single thing at Starbucks. Therefore the Java Chip was creamy, cold, chocolaty and really good. In other words it past the test! 

Hope you all had a good Thursday, ill be leaving now cause I am tired and my bed is screaming my name. So remember, go to Starbucks and try yourself a Java Chip frappuccino

BTW If there is a drink from Starbucks you love and recomend, you can write to us on facebook here!! Or go to contacts and send us an e-mail! 


No comments:

Post a Comment