Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bucket List: Disney Cruise


What a week! I really cant wait for summer to get here but ignoring that small fact lets talk about my bucket list! A bucket list is a list of goals people put themselves to accomplish, throughout their course in life. One of the things in my "Bucket List" is to be able to go on board a Disney Cruise. Ever since I was a little kid I have always wanted to go on a Disney Cruise because sharing that love I have for the ocean with a hint of Disney is  a dream come true! 


Another thing I love about the Disney Cruise is the beauty and elegant designs of the main entrance, rooms, restaurants and everything else that comes along!





Not only that but I guess I have always wanted to visit Castaway Cay. The way I used to see it as a kid was an escape to Neverland and I long to see the place with my own eyes. In order to satisfy the kid inside me. But then again I have never been on a cruise before, so maybe in a near future, who knows? I might go on board on my first cruise and hopefully (with all the fairy dust in the world) lets hope its a Disney Cruise!



I hope you all have a bucket list and if you don't you should really make one!! I hope for those of you "who do"to be able to accomplish every single one of them!

BTW!! Did you know Disney is currently the only Cruise to display a firework show at sea?



No comments:

Post a Comment