Sunday, May 20, 2012

"Lego Art" a documentary

When we hear the word "Lego" the first thing that comes to our mind is, well Lego!
For years Lego have been one thing everyone has managed to play with once in their life's. Just the feeling you get of building something out of those small blocks and actually playing with it was one of the best feelings I had  during my childhood. At first Lego to me were just, a way of killing time in a entertaining way. Now I see Legos have become a way of art, of  making movies, theme parks and even portraits. In the new PBS web series about Legos we can see the different and yet wonderful ways artist use them!

I really cant stop seeing the video, I mean the idea or just even the though that your old toys can become something more than just toys is so cool!!



No comments:

Post a Comment