Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Setting a Journey

I have been thinking of something lately and that is the fact that I have never fulfilled a journey before. I have never set my self to do something for me. I want to do something that I like and in the end it wont make me feel superior or smarter. It will only make me feel proud of myself.  So, I have come up with this idea in creating a journey for me to fulfill. The idea is to surf on all of the surfing spots in Puerto Rico. Once I get to surf and enjoy my time in each surf spot, I will take a picture of the area. Sort of like Blue Crush 2, in which the girls go through all of the surfing spots her mom surf to and took pictures with a Polaroid Camera. Once the picture came out she would place them in a map and would slowly start to feel it up. 

That is basically what I am going to do here in PR. Not now but soon, first I need to organize this and then keep training. So that I could start the journey in July. So many things are happening right now, and I just need to get my mind out of it all. Im tired of it, thats the reason for this journey. This is something that I really want to do and in the end when family members, friends and or other people ask me, "Why are you doing this?" 
I will answer, "For me." 


No comments:

Post a Comment