Sunday, February 3, 2013

Perks of Being Yourself


I wanted to share with all of you guys something intimate. I know most of you have heard of the novel "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" because your English teacher made you read it or because you saw the movie, well that book is my favorite book of all time. You know those books were you can identify yourself with the characters!? Well that's what happened with this book, the only thing was that a piece of me lies withing each of the characters! I have the fucked up relationship life of Sam, during the day that I read it I was a junior and I could really compare myself with Charlie. Haha I was the shy kid that stood behind the crowd but I grew and met some of the craziest people and all of that changed. I would say Patrick and I are one and the same in so many levels. I love foreign films and classic old music like Marie and I want to study film production! 

The point is we are all young and crazy. We are lost and desperate, but we cant let that ruin who we are! We are young and yes YOLO, we only live once so we have to enjoy those moments. Dont stop yourself from doing the things you want to do. If something bad comes from it, so be it! Learn from it and keep moving on. Learn to live life and close chapters. We have to live life not hate it! All of us will have ups and downs during our life, its inevitable. I really don't care if your gay, budhist  dress weird or a misfit that's who you are and nobody cant take that away from you! I hope whomever is reading this if you are young or an adult apply these and thinks it through! Your not to late to do those things you love or be who you really are. I hope you go out and apply what I tell you and make your change and forgive me for using YOLO i had to! :S 


1 comment:

  1. I think you are genius, I also saw the movie and I felt identified too. I was the shy guy when I was at elementary until I came to also meet crazy people! Btw I really like your blog, thanks for the message it got to me.

    ReplyDelete