Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bucket List: Watch Love Never Dies & Go to Boradway

since I was a kid my mom had exposed me to classical music. This led me to obsess and dream of going to Broadway. And now as I grow up, I have come to discover the great Broadway show of Phantom of the Opera. I love everything that has to do with the Phantom. I love the music, the book, the movie you name it. Its a kindle inside me that sets alight this passion for music and art that  I cant seem to tame. And now, I see they have made a sequel to my dear Phantom of the Opera and it has impressed me and left me in a state of amazement. 

Therefore a must for my bucket list, is to watch Phantom of the Opera and Love Never Dies. I wish I could see the Sierra Boggess and Ramin Karimloo version. But sadly they have been replaced. And Love Never Dies is currently  showing in Australia! So in the meantime, I guess Ill have to wait for my chance to rent the DVD of the live performance and satisfy my thirst with it till I manage to see it in real life!! Andrew Lloyd Webber you are truly an amazing and unique artist, and I hope you manage to bring to life as many musicals as you can. 




No comments:

Post a Comment