Friday, October 26, 2012

5 Awesome Horror Movies To See Before you Die


I love horror flicks! Ghosts, monsters, vampires, witches, demons you name it I love them all.  This are my top 5 horror movies you should see before dying a gruesome unexplained death or a good movie to rent out for this Halloween! Sincerely and with warnings! - Bosch

Nightmare on Elm Street (Original)


One of the things I love about this movie is that you cant really run away from the bad guy!! Freddie kills you in your dreams, not fair! I mean you could be dreaming that your having this hot date with Emma Stone and your about to kiss her just to see that she truly is a guy and not just any guy but Freddie!! Not cool! And have you seen his long ass knives! Those things can hurt you!! But either way Nightmare on Elm Street is a great horror classic. Beware when watching!

Let the Right One In


This movie is like the first twilight!! Who is not to say Stephanie Meyer did not see this movie first and then go on to dream that famous dream that made her books?? (kidding lol) 
But yeah even though the movie is a bit bloody and deadly this two kids make the whole movie seem cute. The way their love grows through out the movie is just beautiful.  In my opinion this movie is the best vampire love story ever made. The movie is in Swedish, but they had made an american remake not so long ago so you should check them out!   

Scream


This movie is like the stereotype horror film from the 90s. A masked murderer killing teens from this random small town, yep doesn't get better than that. This movie is really funny but it has its scary moments. To be honest this is one of my favorite scary movies. I love the way the killer kills and how everybody keeps talking to this random stranger who sounds like a pedophile and whine up dead. And the way the killer just falls around and gets his ass kicked by girls, show some girl power!!  Btw, how about a game, can you watch this movie alone in the dark with the caller id off??

Signs


To be honest this movie creeps me out. This is the reason why I had nightmares when I was a kid and panicked when the lights went out. This is just a simple alien horror flick that revolves around this family that is trying to cope in life due to the lost of one of their family members. The movie starts off slow but then you start to see things in their life similar to yours and in the end you are left thinking that all of that could happen to you. I really recomend you go watch it! I have grown to love this movie due to the fact that this movie was the one that got me started with my horror flicks obsession lol. The part where Joaquin Phoenix is watching a news of an alien sighting in mexico manages to still scare the crap out of me!! 

The Shining


Well this movie certainly made me cry. I saw this movie when I was like what 6 years old. I cried in this movie. I know I already said I cried like two times but I really cried. I was one of those kids that would always go on vaca. with his parents and have a great time but this movie made me think twice before going with them on another trip!! This movie is scary, like really scary and Jack Nicholson did a great acting job but he took his paper way too serious. Either way I rank this like a ,if you want to have horrible nightmares for a couple of days you should totally watch it, type of movie.
"Heres Bosch!!" Get it, cause im Bosch! Not funny I know I tried and if you didn't get the joke watch the movie then! 





No comments:

Post a Comment