Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Ideal Christmas Dinner

It gives me great joy and happiness seeing my parents cook our Christmas dinner. Not only because it tells me its Christmas Eve but because they always go to the extreme when doing the Christmas dinner. 

But I can't help fight the feeling of wanting to cook my own Christmas dinner and make my own menu like they do! 
Maybe in a near future Ill be able to do my ideal Christmas dinner composed of a ham, soup, great desert and Coquito( a Puertorriquan Christmas beverage!)


This would be my ideal Christmas dinner. Click on the links below to see the recipes.

1.Maple-glazed Ham:RECIPE
2.Potato & Onion Soup:RECIPE 
3.Sauteed Beans & Asparagus with Garlic and Chive Butter:RECIPE 
4.Potatoes with Lemon Thyme Salt:RECIPE
5.Bread Rolls:RECIPE 
6.Coquito:RECIPE
7.Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake:RECIPE

"What is your ideal Christmas dinner?"

No comments:

Post a Comment